vrijdag 18 juni 2010

BBBC final

If this is your first BBBC... What did you get out of your experience? Do you think it will change the way you blog in the future?

As I stumbled upon the BBBC yesterday, I could only do that and today's - already the final blog. I will gladly join again next time. It's a good experience and fun to read all the blogs, a thing I already like to do a lot!

Maybe it will change my blogging to not only fashion pictures but also incorporate other topics, like how I am doing in my never ending search for a beautifull home/garden on a minuscule piece of land with always too low prim for the many beautifull nature&garden&furniture items to be found in SL. I totally love good garden, nature and ooh!....did I mention Art?
Or how I am trying to find a good job in timezone GMT + 1, as I find that most jobs on SL time is middle of the night for me RL.
Or how i feel being a member of this wonderfull clan, Immortal Kinship.

Well, lets find out......





My simple life: Forrest skybox by Kaos, bed by Grandma! chair by iTuTu and my cat by Chop Sue

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten